Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Teya's Quote of the Day

Teya took away the beef jerky stick that was keeping Eden happy in the car. Eden fussed and I asked why Teya would take it from her, to which I got the response "She was swaping herself in the face with it!" Apparently Eden's hand was too far down on the Links beef jerky stick so in attempt to munch on the end of it, instead she was just "swaping" her face with it.

Teya got a tiny poke on her heel that produced a droplet of blood. Hardly an injury. But being the actress that she is, she dramatically limped back to our apartment which took f-o-r-e-v-e-r. She experimented with several different kinds of limping positions. I finally urged her to pick up the pace and with what she though was the word for limp she replied, "It just goes so slow because I'm whimping."   Yes dear, my thoughts exactly.


5 comments:

susan catudal said...

That's really funny!!!!

Kara Anderson said...

Too good! I love the quotes!

Cody and Jessie said...

Haha! She is a mini Tawny-lingo, that's for sure. Keep up the TQD, I love it.

Lynnette said...

You'll never run out of cute/funny quotes with Teya around... love it!

Sarah said...

Ha! Ha! That's cute and funny!