Monday, August 16, 2010

Yes I Am:)

Sooooooo, Tanya brought it to my attention that I've still not made a general announcement to the wide public...

Yes I'm PREGNANT!

I told the family a couple months ago, and then sorta forgot to make the official announcement assuming the grape-vine would do the job! Jessie and Rach have asked to see pics of my 4 1/2 month belly (19 weeks) and believe-you-me that is the ONLY reason I posed for these pictures... cause you're my Sisters and I love ya and you're both far away.

But I expect  some similar pictures in return very soon... eh hem, Jessie;)
Rach, I guess you can just get skinny now but you dont really need to take side shot pictures of that cause it'll just rub it in all our faces that you're back in skinny jeans one month after!


We're due January 16th... and we find if its boy or girl this Friday!  Last night Phil had his first baby-daddy moment: He felt the baby kick his hand nice and strong.

6 comments:

Cody and Jessie said...

Thank you!! I've been dying to see a pic of your cute belly! And as expected you are darling :)

Heather Lee said...

Hooray! Cant wait to hear the gender, congratulations!

Stephanie said...

Congratulations Tawny! So exciting!!

Pam said...

Look how cute you are! Can't wait to hear!!

Vanessa Stratton said...

This friday! Holy Cow! I can't wait! You are a beautiful Prego!

Tanya said...

yay so so exciting!!! I am so excited for you guys!! what a blessing...and how fun for Teya :D