Wednesday, March 10, 2010

WE LIVE!!!

This is just to prove that we are living human beings and can still functioning in society. We're pretty much on twidderpated-newlywed-cloud-nine-ville still so we're slow to emerge from our caved basement apartment, but we'll surface for air every now and then to say BONJOUR to the friends and family we love.

I'm excited to re-enter this world of blog-much!
(Peacock at La Caille on our Rehearsals. He spread it wide to show off and shook his booty, no exaggeration, his booty was shaking those feathers good!!) 

6 comments:

Tanya said...

I am so excited for you guys. Kevin saw a pic of Teya the other day and was asking all day where she was, what she was doing and restating that she was cute, lol...I hope if you are ever in orange county you stop by. We would love it.

Kara Stratton said...

He was just saying CONGRATULATIONS! I'm excited for the new Catsudal blog :) Post away baby

Beth said...

Congrats Tawny. I'm happy to keep up with you guys!

Cody and Jessie said...

Yay! I like it when you blog! Love the new blog name too.. Totally caught me off guard :) Now I need to get back to blogging as well...

susan catudal said...

I will be an avid follower!!

Claire said...

Glad you are back blogging :) Congratulations again! Wishing you much happiness and love!