Monday, March 15, 2010

Sneak Peak

While I wait to gather pictures from family (because I didn't touch my camera the entire past two months...sad...) and waiting on some photo editing software I'll give you this nice little glimpse of what the month of February was like for us!! This was the first night of family being in town... needless to say it got exciting and tricky really fast! Brandon started out in a crouching squat on the chair, then handstand-ed into the excellent move you see before you now!!

I love it: Phil's ready to catch Brandon, the tiny chair is about to bust, and Dave can hardly believe his eyes!!

5 comments:

susan catudal said...

It brings a whole new meaning to the 'family games night'doesnt it!

Kara Anderson said...

This is what happens when you get too much testosterone in one room. That night was so entertaining! I've got some pictures I need to give you too...

Steph said...

All this photo is missing is Rivers sitting in a corner, gently playing his guitar...

memoires said...

I can't believe we are a real family!!! It's a dream come true to have our families united for eternity! I love you xoxox

Tanya said...

lol, that is fun